- Registrations take place in September, on the first floor of the small pavilion near the « Lycée Michel Rodange » (don’t call the lycée please).
- For the second semester 2014/2015 the registration takes place in January, 17:30 – 19:30.
- You need to come personally if possible for an individual interview with a teacher in order to determine your oral and if necessary your writing level.
- It is possible to register during the year, according to the available places, from Monday to Thursday 17:30 – 19:30 (except during school vacation).
- Registration fee for one semester (from September 22 to January 29, or from February 2 to June 11) is 210 €. For the whole school year: 330 €.
- Specific courses: conversation, legal french, advanced writing, business french – Registration fee: 210 € per semester.
- Form to be printed out and dropped off to the office at the « Amitiés Françaises »
- No registration via mail, fax or phone will be accepted.
- You will be fully registered once your payment is received (by cash).